Moving people and goods
At a glance
- The key indicators for the future development of transport and mobility are quality, reliability, efficiency, ecofriendliness and land use impact.
- Passenger and freight transport requirements must be considered in an integrated manner in the planning, scaling, operation and management of transport infrastructure.
- acatech recommends incorporating logistics and freight transport development into regional and spatial planning processes in order to establish regional transport development goals and strategies.
- acatech recommends the introduction of a digital logistics and mobility atlas.
- Logistics businesses should increase the amount they invest in internal and external R&D